Job Number: 1472
Pay Rate: 80,000
Key Staffing is looking to fill a Maintenance Supervisor position in the Hanford, CA area. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have good communication skills and be self-driven with a passion for excellence in safety, plant processes, and results.
- Leads and develops the maintenance team in providing safe, technically compliant, reliable and productive maintenance support for the plants.
- Plans and coordinates PM and repair activities.
- Maintains proper communication with management, coworkers and subordinates, focusing on plant maintenance needs.
- Coordinates work requests/orders and parts ordering to enable best utilization of maintenance labor and resources.
- Executes tasks at the most effective time to improve availability and reliability of plant machinery and equipment.
- Works with Maintenance Manager to develop and communicate priorities.
- Ensures all parts and maintenance labor is appropriately coordinated.
- Assists in weekend maintenance projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Follows GMP standards and safety standards.
- Addresses equipment failures and finds root cause.
- Promotes a work environment where all employees are engaged in safe work practices and actively identifies risks and make suggestions for improvement.
- Five years of experience in industrial maintenance with at least three years in a leadership capacity.
- Time management, delegation and organization skills with strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to grow relationships with all levels of staff and to lead, coach and develop employees.
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing environment and familiarity with safety, quality and GMP regulations.
- Prior experience with pneumatic, hydraulics, electric systems and PLC control systems and communication systems.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications and business management software.
- Continuous improvement or process improvement experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We participate in E-Verify.